Monday, March 26, 2012

Project Space


Project Space

                For the Project Space project Cisco Eric Vardan and myself decided to go to see the movie Project X and see how people reacted towards the movie and look at who is watching it as wells as the theater space. We all went to different theaters to watch Project X. I went to the Regal Edwards Theater in Canyon Country. When I was in line to buy the ticket I was surprised how many kids were going to see this movie. A good thirty percent in line were kids whose parents were buying them their tickets. When I bought my ticket I got carded which never happens at any other theater, but they didn’t mind that 15 year old want to be cool kids were smoking cigarettes in front of the theater. When I got inside we got our normal snacks and drinks. I noticed that most of the employees were high school kids and I actually knew a couple of them that go to the high school that I went to. We went into theater 10 which is the best one to go into they call it the Coliseum. The Coliseum has the largest screen in the theater and has a state of the projector and screen and thirty four speakers. When the movie started the group of 15 year old want to be cool kids started making noise and yelling. They got kicked out and the space was quiet again. People were laughing pretty much the whole entire movie. A couple of my friends said they were getting a little dizzy from the way the movie was filmed. I really enjoyed the movie I thought it was really funny and I actually enjoyed the way it was filmed because I was originally a CTVA major so I do enjoy films and seeing how they use the camera. When I was leaving I kept hearing people say they were going to throw parties like that and people were caught up in this movie. But now only after a couple weeks since the movie came out people stopped talking about it and some theaters aren’t even showing it anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment